Bath Time and Cloth Diapers

Thomas absolutely LOVES bath time! He loves to splash in the water and chew on his wash cloth. He gets a bit frustrated with trying to grab the toys since they always seem to float away from him!




We have also started using cloth diapers with Thomas. I always wanted to try them with the girls but heard tons of horror stories about them. Turns out they've changed a bit since my mother's day. Well, they've changed a lot! I have been so happy with the change and they are much easier than I thought they would be. I'm now trying to convince everyone to use them! We are using GroVia diapers and want to thank Lauren at Birth, Baby, and Beyond for educating me all about them!

Happy boy in his cloth diaper.

Aren't they so stinkin' cute?! And really...they don't stink!

No comments: