Big Hearts for a Little One

On February 7th, the girls and I attended the benefit for our friend Brekin. Brekin is a couple weeks younger than Elsa and was born with three heart defects. When I taught in Springville, I taught with Brekin's parents Amber and Joe. Payson, Brekin's older brother, is Inga's age. Obviously, Amber and I spent a lot of time being pregnant together!
The benefit was held to help his family with his medical costs from a recent surgery and for future surgeries he will undergo. He is a champ and is continuing to do well. You may remember the post from last month of him on Good Morning America. If not, go back and check it out. I tried to get a good picture of the girls together in their shirts from the benefit but they weren't too cooperative. The front says, "Big Hearts For A Little One" and the back says, "We Have a Big Heart".

Inga admiring the bunny that was being auctioned off. I told her no, that Emma would kill it but she kept trying!

The back of the shirts.

The front of the shirts.

Inga in her "Brekin" shirt.

The best I could do of both of them in their shirts.

No comments: