Andrea is 30!

Well, I am officially old. I turned 30 a couple weeks ago. I don't feel too different but the boys are already starting to attck Elsa! Jason hosted a party to celebrate my big milestone. During the party, Brekin really showed his feelings toward Elsa. He wouldn't let her go! It was so cute to see them "playing" with each other. Stephanie and Dustin brought me a very nice symapthy card and Dustin even included a teacher-appropriate mug made of the highest quality. Pam had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and told her a clean house for a year...her gift to me was a bucket of cleaning supplies. Somebody thinks she's so smart!

The cake...YUM!

Brekin holding onto Elsa's overalls. Can you tell she's teething?!

How cute, she decided to let him hold her hand! Aww!

After my first cup of tea, this is what my mug looked like. I enjoyed it while it lasted, Dustin!

No comments: