Halloween Party

Rhonda, Crew, and Ramsay had a wonderful Halloween party for all of the kids from the summer play group. It was so fun to see how much everyone had grown and to catch up with all the mommies. We had a ghost hunt in the backyard and all kinds of goodies inside. It was such a great way to spend a Saturday morning! Unfortunately I am now seeing that I didn't get pictures of Grace, Emma, Gracie, or Josie. I'm bummed about that because they were all so cute!
Inga as a mouse. She hid just as I took the picture!

Drake and Brekin as Tigger.

A much better picture of Inga in her costume!


Ramsay as a pumpkin fairy...At least that's what I am calling it!

Inga on the weight bench, just before she knocked over the mirror in the weight room! Luckily she didn't break it!

Ella as a cat.

As you can see, Elsa was the life of the party!

Payson as Cookie Monster. He even had cookies in his cookie jar to pass out to everyone!

Drake as Tigger.

Izzy as a monkey.

No comments: